Sunday, April 20, 2008

I made Etsy Front Page!!





Imagine my surprise yesterday when my views for the day (Yes I am that anal and keep Majaba going throughout the day!) shot up from 40 or so to over 300 in a matter of minutes.

I refreshed Majaba, that cant be right? *insert confused head scratching here*

It suddenly occured to me that Maybe, just maybe, I was on the front page of Etsy! a few hurried mouse clicks later I was staring at my very own Lily May earrings winking saucily at me from the FP! Hurrah!!

I had been an alternative in the treasury and yay of all yay's, something had sold so when it went to the FP, I got to be featured!

I clocked up over 900 views in the hour or so that it was featured, many hearts but no sales...harumph! Oh well, it was an awesome experience seeing one of my creations so prominently featured, maybe next time :D

No comments: