Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I love Bath and Body!

Seriously, it has become quite an addicion lately and the bath and body products I have ordered from Etsy so far have been heavenly.


I am currently eyeing up the soap range by Kreated by Karina


The fabulous thing about Karinas products is that they contain NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) which as Karina points out, are known to irritate the skin. I suffer from dry, irritable, itchy skin on my legs so this is super important to me.


Karinas shop has a great array of soaps, lip balms and gift sets. I love the sample sets, a great way to try a few differant soap scents but my favourite would have to be this Red currant and Thyme soap.

What an awesome combination!

Check out Karinas shop at http://www.kreatedbykarina.etsy.com/

No comments: